Documents required

Seeking to close and dissolute a Self –employed Person?

For the process of dissolution-deletion, as a self-employed, you need the following documents:

  • all documents issued by the Trade Register (Registration certificate, certificate of assessment and resolution);

  • power of attorney;

  • the company stamp;

  • ID copy.

It is our responsibility when it comes to drafting and submitting the documents at the Trade Register.

Self employed person dissolution, Reinvent Consulting

Tariffs and terms

The deadline for servicing is between 3 and 7 days from the moment the file is complete.

The tariff is 320 RON and includes the Trade Registry taxes and our fees, plus VAT.

Appointments can be made on the phone:  (+4) 021-318.69.60.


Do you need help? Contact us!

Our consultants are at your service from Monday to Friday, 9.00 am - 17.30 pm. 

(021) 318.69.60